Best League In Ghana
The purpose of our organization is to deliver a service that is rated as “best in class” by our participants, funders and community partners. A service that is recognized as highly successful in making a significant social contribution; changing lives and providing opportunities for all participants, particularly the most hard-to-reach and hard-to-help members of society.
Master Soccer League in the Community must be ambitious, dynamic and agile if it is to become the charity of first choice for donors, sponsors and grant-awarding bodies.
‘To be the most effective body, both nationally and internationally, that uses sport as a tool to identify and support vulnerable people and help to change lives for the better.’
Master Soccer League works in partnership with many individuals and organizations on a local, national with the aim of reaching the International level. Through the use of a comprehensive variety of sporting and social opportunities,
Master Soccer League states that:
‘Through the positive promotion of sport, physical activity and the brand of the Master Soccer League, we are committed to providing high quality, accessible participant and development opportunities that positively change lives and bring enjoyment to our communities.’
OUR STRATEGIC AIMS
• To win the hearts and minds of our local communities, allowing amateurs to get closer to Master Soccer League.
• To utilize the power of sport to motivate, educate and inspire our local communities.
• To be a pioneer of change at the forefront of sport and community development.
WHO WE SUPPORT
We invest in a responsible and sustainable way, addressing the key social issues where we can have the greatest impact and helping the most vulnerable people. We have an inclusive approach to our work and support people of all ages, gender, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
We create the platform for people who are in the greatest need and who face the toughest challenges, including the ‘hard-to-reach and ‘hard-to-help’ members of society.
We provide life-changing opportunities particularly for young people, aiming to give them a fresh start in life and opportunities to grow, develop and become active and engaged members of society.
WHERE WE INVEST
We are committed to acting responsibly and investing in the communities in which we operate to deliver a positive social and environmental impact. The work that we undertake is dependent on the social need in that area and the local provision that already exists.
• We recognize our responsibility towards the immediate community in which participating club operates, and so we direct specific support via our Neighbourhood team to the immediate vicinity. We have developed a specific Neighbourhood strategy to support our work in this area.
• Finally our support extends across the city, reaching out to talents across all the regions in Ghana.